Skip to section
Dr Wendy and Kendra are amazing! They listen and honestly enjoy their job as well as the kids they work with.
March 18, 2022
We were seen in a timely manner and well informed during our visit.
March 18, 2022
Dr. Theissen is always very attentive to our children's healthcare needs. She takes time to listen to our concerns, includes us in the decision making process, and is aways very reassuring. She is an excellent provider.
March 17, 2022
Dr. Wendy is always a pleasure to see and work with to keep our kids safe and healthy. We love you Wendy!! Keep up the great work and hopefully we do not need to see you soon.
March 11, 2022
You have amazing service and professional.
December 23, 2021
She does a great job and is very thorough.
December 10, 2021
My family has always had a very good experience with all the doctors in McFarland Pediatrics. Thank you guys for being so caring.
December 8, 2021
Joined McFarland Clinic
Education & Professional Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- BS, 1991-1995
University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- MD, 1995-1999
Blank Children's Hospital, Des Moines, IA
- Pediatrics, 1999-2002
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Iowa Medical Society
- Marshall County Medical Society
Professional & Personal Interests
- Department Chair, McFarland Clinic Marshalltown Pediatrics
- Former Member, McFarland Clinic Board of Directors
Hobbies and Personal Interests
Singing and playing the piano
- Drug Endangered Children Committee (DEC)
- Active member of Grace Church in Marshalltown