Iowa Falls Office
701 Washington Ave
Iowa Falls, IA 50126
felt really good to have therapy !!! really felt relief from pain and got it moving better! thanks so much ! such a great group from the kind receptionist to all the encouragement from the team!
February 1, 2023
I am always evaluated treated as an individual. Tami does a wonderful job in her assessments and therapy.
October 18, 2022
Very informative and provided different exercises and very thorough.
October 15, 2022
Tami is very thorough and explains things in a way I can understand.
October 10, 2022
I am completely happy with the service I received today from Tammy and I also love McFarland clinic it’s been outstanding for me.
April 22, 2022
Tami explained in detail and showed me what was going on with my back. Nobody has ever done that before. It really helps to know what is exactly wrong and what I can do to prevent further problems.
February 14, 2022
The therapists are very professional and pleasant to work with.
December 21, 2021
- Low back pain
- Parkinson's Disease
- Stroke recovery
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Oncology/Breast Cancer
Joined McFarland Clinic
Education & Professional Certification
- Certified in Applied Functional Science (CAFS) - Gray Institute
- 3D MAPS - Gray Institute
- Certified Personal Trainer (cPT) - American Council on Exercise
- Medical Exercise Specialist (MES) - American Council on Exercise
- Cancer Exercise Specialist (CES) - Cancer Exercise Training Institute
Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
- MS, Biomechanics
Northwestern College, Orange City, Iowa
- BS, Kinesiology
Hawkeye Community College, Waterloo, Iowa
- AAS, PTA
Harmony House, Waterloo, Iowa
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Millennium Therapy, Hudson, Iowa
- Outpatient Orthopedic with manual therapy focus
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Gray Institute
- Medical Fitness Network (MFN)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
Professional & Personal Interests
Hobbies and Personal Interests
My husband and I enjoy being outdoors golfing, fishing and relaxing at Clear Lake. I enjoy playing and watching sports, especially basketball. I like to be as active as possible and enjoy weight lifting/working out. I am a nerd and enjoy reading current research and attending courses on topics in rehabilitation and medical fitness.