312 East Main Street
Marshalltown, IA 50158
He was really great with my daughter. He was very kind, listen to what we had to say. Answered all of our questions. He knew what he was talking about. Showed us the X-ray told us she has healed nicely from her injury. If we have questions or concerns not to hesitate to give him a call.
March 12, 2023
Great guy, explained everything well. Very knowledgeable and professional
February 7, 2023
He seemed to be very confident in his diagnosis of my ailment; therefore it helped me in my being confortable with his treatment of me!
January 14, 2023
December 13, 2022
Friendly, to the point and thorough.
November 8, 2022
Listen to concerns.
November 8, 2022
He was very professional, kind, caring and considerate.
November 3, 2022
Very thorough with the situation. Took time to ask if I had any questions or concerns. He's a very nice guy. And answered my questions to where I completely understood him.
September 30, 2022
Michael Knutsen, PA-C, is a physician assistant to Dr. J. Adam Hamilton.
Joined McFarland Clinic
Education & Professional Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Union College, Lincoln, NE
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
Mount Mercy University, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Medical Technology and Biology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
Professional & Personal Interests
Hobbies and Personal Interests
Running, hiking, camping, golf, gardening, and traveling
- Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 42, Cedar Falls
- Knights of Columbus