MyChart is a free, easy-to-use, secure website that gives you access to your health information quickly and conveniently from your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
How to Sign Up for MyChart
New to MyChart? Need help signing up? Get instructions to walk you through the process.
Sign Up Through the Website
Sign Up Through the App
What Can I Do With MyChart?
- Schedule, reschedule, or cancel appointments with your provider.
- If scheduling a video visit, please see our Video Visits page for helpful tips.
- Request an appointment from providers or specialists with whom you are already established.
- Review test and lab results.
- Send an online message to your healthcare provider with non-urgent medical questions and get a response.
- Request prescription refills from your doctor or provider.
- Review and update your medications, immunizations, allergies and health history or provider updates regarding current health issues.
- Review post-visit instructions.
- Conveniently and securely pay your bills online for all of your McFarland Clinic or Mary Greeley Medical Center accounts.
- Access patient education resources through nationally recognized sources.
Request Access to a Child or Family Member's Account
You may request access to view medical information about your family members and securely communicate on their behalf using MyChart. Access is granted once signed authorization forms are received. To access these forms and learn how to submit them, please visit the MyChart Access for Families page on the MyChart website.
Not Sure What to Do?
MyChart can be simple to use, but if you have trouble, we want to make sure you get the help you need.
MyChart Help Form
Complete our help form and a team member will respond as soon as possible.
MyChart Help Line
If you would rather talk to someone, please call 844-643-4394.
Ask at the Registration Desk
Ask our staff about how to sign up for MyChart. Our friendly staff will be glad to help you.