Updated April 25, 2023.
Vaccinations against COVID-19 are recommended for all individuals 6 months of age or older. Call your primary care provider's office to schedule, or click the button below to schedule online.
Who should get a COVID-19 vaccine primary series?
The CDC recommends a primary series of vaccinations for all individuals age 6 months or older. Your primary care provider can tell you how many doses you should receive and when.
Do I need a booster COVID-19 vaccine?
The CDC recommends a booster dose of mRNA vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer) for all individuals if...
- You are 6 months of age or older, you have only received a monovalent (original) vaccine, and it has been at least 2 months since your last dose.
- You are 65 years of age or older (or 6 months of age or older and immunocompromised) and it has been at least 4 months since your last dose of bivalent (updated) vaccine. Additional doses may be administered at your healthcare provider's discretion.
Talk to your primary care provider if you are unsure whether you are eligible for a booster dose.
Can I choose which vaccine I want when scheduling online?
You will be able to see which vaccine supplies are available at a given McFarland Clinic location when scheduling online. Some locations may not have all varieties of the vaccine. If you are not sure which vaccine to schedule for, please call your primary care provider's office.
How do I access my COVID-19 vaccination record?
If you need a COVID-19 vaccination record for travel or an event, you can access your vaccination information in MyChart and even download it to your mobile device. Learn more about downloading your COVID-19 vaccination information.
COVID-19 and Vaccine Resources
McFarland Clinic Resources
- Coronavirus Information - Testing information and other resources related to the novel coronavirus and COVID-19.
Vaccine Patient Information
FDA Fact Sheets
- Moderna Vaccine - (English | Spanish)
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine - (English | Spanish)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Vaccine (English | Spanish)
- Novavax Vaccine (Adjuvanted) (English | Spanish)
V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker