The McFarland Clinic Patient Relations Department:
- Assists and advocates for patients and families with concerns related to medical care.
- Acts as a liaison between patients, staff, and providers.
- Supports the delivery of high-quality, safe medical care.
- Provides education related to quality improvement concepts and activities for physicians, providers, and staff.
- Strives to improve the quality of care and service through a patient-focused process of continuous improvement.
McFarland Clinic Patient Relations strives to improve the quality of care and service through a patient-focused process of continuous improvement. We use McFarland Clinic’s vision as our guiding principle. Our core beliefs are that people have a right to be listened to in a respectful and objective manner with empathy and professionalism.
The Patient Relations Office represents all McFarland Clinic locations. You may contact us by calling during regular business hours, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, by mail, or by sending us a message online.
Attn: Patient Relations
1215 Duff Avenue
Ames, Iowa 50010
Send a Message Online
You may use our Patient Comment Card to send us a message.