Discrimination is Against the Law
McFarland Clinic PC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. McFarland Clinic PC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
McFarland Clinic PC:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Patient Relations at 515-239-4467.
If you believe that McFarland Clinic PC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: McFarland Clinic Compliance Officer, P.O Box 3014, Ames, Iowa 50010-3014, Telephone 515-239-4452, Fax 515-239-4446, Email Compliance@mcfarlandclinic.com. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the McFarland Clinic Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.