Find a Doctor
1 Criteria Search
- Same Day Appointments: Accommodates scheduled time for unexpected illness and minor injuries
- Well Child and Adolescent Care: Provides adolescent physical exams for sports, school, and summer camps. The physical exam allows your Pediatrician to assess the physical growth and development of your child.
- Dietician: A referral can be made to a local dietician as well as other services that provide diet counseling.
- Disease/Disorders Treated: Acute and chronic diseases
- Immunizations: Administration of pediatric vaccines
- Hospital Care: Newborn care and inpatient hospital care
- Lab and Radiology Services
- Physical Therapy
- Treatment of Minor Injuries: Such as lacerations, sprains, and strains
McFarland Clinic also has pediatricians specialized in caring for hospitalized infants, children, and adolescents. Our Pediatric Hospitalists supervise and coordinate all areas of a child's care while they are in the hospital.
Hospitalists do not maintain a private practice outside of the hospital. Providers are familiar with key departments and individuals within the hospital and clinic to allow for prompt connections with other healthcare personnel for coordinated care.
McFarland Clinic pediatricians serving as Pediatric Hospitalists practice at Mary Greeley Medical Center in Ames.