Find a Doctor
1 Criteria Search
- Annual exam/Wellness services: Preventive care includes general physical exams, vaccinations, screening for STDs and cancer screening. Prevention also focuses on lowering the risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, and cancer.
- Family planning: We encourage pre-pregnancy counseling to optimize health for mother and baby. We offer the full range of contraceptive options to meet the needs of women of all ages, including safe choices for women with medical conditions.
- Infertility evaluation
- Prenatal care and delivery: Obstetrics deals with normal and high-risk pregnancies to protect the health of both mother and baby. We assist normal deliveries and are prepared to perform operative deliveries if needed.
- Pregnancy services include:
- Initial visit with a prenatal educator for assessment and education
- In-clinic fetal evaluation
- Fetal heart monitoring
- Midwifery service
- Genetic screening
- Surgical treatment
- Menopausal evaluation and treatment
- Abnormal pap smear evaluation and treatment: We evaluate abnormal pap results with colposcopy, diagnose and treat cervical disease with LEEP or cryocautery.
- Menstrual disorder evaluation and treatment
- Pelvic pain evaluation
- In-office services
- 3D ultrasound evaluation available for select pregnancy and gynecologic problems
- Endometrial ablation using Novasure
- Hysteroscopy for diagnosis or Myosures for Myomectomy
- Surgical options: Our gynecologic surgeons offer a range of surgical options to manage problems including:
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Robotic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts and tumors
- Surgical treatment and surgical staging of cancer
- Surgery for endometriosis
- Surgical treatment of urinary incontinence