Find a Doctor
1 Criteria Search
For more than 20 years, the experienced staff at McFarland Clinic Neurology have offered medical Botox treatment. We would like to make sure you fully understand how botox may benefit your medical condition.
Typical Botox Treatment Plan
- Botox is typically injected every 3 months (4 times per year).
- It may take a few weeks for you to begin to see a response.
- It may take additional treatments to get the best possible outcome.
- Please continue your botox treatment per your provider's directions.
How We Work with Your Health Insurance Plan
- Most insurance plans offer coverage for medical botox.
- Our clinic will submit a request for approval on your behalf.
- If your insurance requires that you use a specialty pharmacy, please answer their call to arrange for the delivery of your botox.
- The call may come from an unidentified phone number.
- Please contact our office 3 weeks prior to your appointment if your plan requires a specialty pharmacy.
How You Can Help
- Please notify our office if there are any changes in your contact information or your health insurance.
- If you have commercial insurance you may be eligible to receive some of your out-of-pocket expenses back to apply to future payments via a debit card. Visit botoxsavingscard.com for more information.