Find a Doctor
1 Criteria Search
What is a dermatologist?
A dermatologist is a physician who is trained to evaluate and manage patients of all ages with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair, nails and adjacent mucous membranes.
What does a dermatologist do?
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, melanomas, moles and other tumors of the skin.
- Management of contact dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne and other inflammatory skin disorders.
- Recognition of skin manifestations of systemic and infectious diseases.
- Surgical management of skin lesions.
Cosmetic Disorders of the Skin
- Management of cosmetic disorders of the skin, including hair loss, scars and skin changes associated with aging.
How do I get a dermatology appointment?
A referral from a primary care provider or other specialist is required. Please check with your provider for more information.