Skip to section
Jeff is very skilled, caring and positive. He has a very welcoming demeanor. Makes sure you understand what you are to do at home and why.
March 21, 2022
Jeff (Jack) Aiden is knowledgeable and shares in a way I understand. He closely monitors me when doing the exercises and helps me to focus on correct form.
December 17, 2021
P.T. therapist, Jack works with me to my capacity, not pushy and is a caring, compassionate person.
November 12, 2021
Jeff was very positive. He worked with my leg carefully and thoroughly. He was reassuring and encouraging.
October 1, 2021
- Sports Rehabilitation
Joined McFarland Clinic
Education & Professional Certification
North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, Iowa
- Associates, Applied Science; 2014
Grand View University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Bachelors, Kinesiology and Health Promotion; 2019
Professional & Personal Interests
Hobbies and Personal Interests
Staying active, biking, jogging, basketball, football, soccer
- Middle School Football Coach (2013)
- Assistant Soccer Coach Boys - Junior Varsity/Varsity (2015)
- Volunteer Youth Soccer Referee (2015)
- Health booths at running events and senior citizen expos