Also Sees Patients In
Alice joined the McFarland Clinic in December of 2009. She worked for 14 years as a labor and delivery nurse prior to earning her midwifery degree.
Alice's special interests include:
- Helping women achieve the birth experience they desire
She is currently pursuing training for female sexual dysfunction.
Joined McFarland Clinic
Education & Professional Certification
American Midwifery Certification Board
Northeast Community College, Norfolk, NE
- AA, 1992-1994
Midland Lutheran College, Fremont, NE
- BSN, 2003-2005
Frontier School of Midwifery & Family Nursing, Hyden, KY
- MSN, 2004-2008
- American College of Nurse Midwives
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
Professional & Personal Interests
- Ex-officio Advanced-Practice Provider, McFarland Clinic Board of Directors
- Member, McFarland Clinic Clinical Standards Committee
- Member, McFarland Clinic Documentation Committee
Hobbies and Personal Interests
Alice enjoys gardening, cooking and baking (especially with new ingredients), biking and knitting. Autumn is her favorite season.