- Full Time
McFarland Clinic, a well-established, multispecialty group based in Ames, Iowa is seeking a psychologist to join its expanding Behavioral Medicine department.
- Central Iowa’s largest multispecialty clinic
- Collaborative care model
- Fast paced integrated care setting
- Development & implementation of clinical programs
- Program evaluations & data-driven quality improvement projects
- Epic EMR system
- Large, established referral network
- Rated #1 in Quality & Value by Iowa's Leading Insurer
- “#1 Best State to Practice Medicine” - WalletHub
The successful candidate will provide services in an integrated primary care setting with adult patients with emphasis on team based care. Gain the opportunity to participate in innovative behavioral health care redesign and provide ongoing consultation and coordination of care with primary care providers and other medical staff regarding behavioral health issues of individuals and families.
- PhD or PsyD degree from an APA accredited program
- Ability to be licensed in the state of Iowa
- One year post-doctoral experience in integrated Behavioral Health preferred
- Generalist training with a broad range of behavioral concerns
- Experience with brief interventions/consultations with medical providers preferred
- Psychometric testing ability preferred, possibly to include pediatric patients
- Desire to be part of a growing service team
McFarland Clinic offers a competitive salary and benefit package and a collegial work environment in attractive, modern facilities. Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state. Our proud community boasts of cultural, recreational, and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you have come to expect. Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
If interested please send cover letter and CV to:
Jane Eagan, Recruitment Manager
1215 Duff Avenue, P.O. Box 3014
Ames, Iowa 50010-3014
McFarland Clinic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. McFarland Clinic makes every effort to comply with all requirements of federal, state and local laws relating to Equal Employment Opportunity and ensures that personnel actions including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, transfer, promotion, discipline, termination, training and education, and those actions relating to the terms, conditions and privileges of employment are administered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.