- Full Time
McFarland Clinic Physical Therapy
106 West Washington Street, Suite 2
Jefferson, IA 50129, US
- More Information
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Clinic Manager is responsible for leading the development and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the rehabilitation facility.
The below is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
- Develop and manage staff through hiring, on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities, disciplinary action and performance management processes; build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
- Manage daily operations of the facility including staff scheduling, operational action plans, maintenance of equipment and property, patient records, and compliance logs.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director and Vice President Clinical Operations, review annual financial performance to determine appropriate annual budget for following year. Manage day to day costs and revenue within annual budget expectations.
- Analyze clinic metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) according to the required review cadence to drive achievement of clinic goals. Develop and implement action plans as necessary to improve overall clinic performance ensuring proper coaching to assigned team to align individual performance to goals.
- Identify, develop and enhance business and professional relationships to drive clinic growth including but not limited to new patient, physician referrals, workers compensation and athletic training. Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e. marketing, sales, etc) to support company initiatives and expand services to meet community needs.
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Science or a related field from an accredited Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant or Athletic Training program.
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in related program preferred.
- Current State Professional License
- Current CPR Certification
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proven track record of developing and motivating a high performing team
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
To learn more, please contact Darren Diehl at email@example.com.
McFarland Clinic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. McFarland Clinic makes every effort to comply with all requirements of federal, state and local laws relating to Equal Employment Opportunity and ensures that personnel actions including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, transfer, promotion, discipline, termination, training and education, and those actions relating to the terms, conditions and privileges of employment are administered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.