McFarland Clinic is pleased to announce Sarah Bancroft, DO joined McFarland Clinic in July. Dr. Bancroft practices sports medicine.
Dr. Bancroft completed a sports medicine fellowship and family medicine residency at Michigan State University in Grand Rapids. She completed her doctorate of osteopathic medicine degree at Kansas City University School of Medicine and Biosciences.
As a sports medicine provider, Dr. Bancroft specializes in non-surgical orthopedic care of athletes of all levels and ages. A sports medicine specialist can maximize nonoperative treatment, guide appropriate referrals to physical and occupational therapies, and if necessary expedite referral to an orthopedic/sports surgeon.
Services provided by Dr. Bancroft include:
- Ultrasound injections & diagnostics
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Fracture management
- Concussions in athletes
- Medical conditions related to sports participation
- Viscosupplementation (sports and non-sports related)
- Joint injections (sports and non-sports related)
To schedule an appointment, contact McFarland Clinic Sports Medicine at 515-239-3410.