The novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 is a respiratory virus thought to spread from person-to-person. Symptoms can include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Video, resources, and information about coronavirus (COVID-19) and McFarland Clinic's response.
- Why is the Coronavirus Spreading So Quickly? (2:48)
- Preventing the Spread of the Virus - Different Levels of Response (3:05)
- Who is Most At-Risk? (2:21)
- Flattening the Curve (2:40)
- What Can I Do to Protect Myself and Others? (2:18)
- Who Needs to Be Tested? (1:21)
- What Happens if I Get Coronavirus? (2:03)
- Is There a Treatment or Vaccine? (1:10)
- How Severe is the Coronavirus? (3:01)
- Is it Safe to Come to the Clinic for Routine Visits? (1:28)
- What Does 'Pandemic' Mean? (3:34)