It has been more than 75 years since the founders of McFarland Clinic decided to embark on a new venture. In January 1946, they began one of Iowa's first multi-specialty clinics.
Today McFarland Clinic is Iowa's largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. The McFarland Clinic network of healthcare providers serves residents in 11 Iowa communities with additional communities served by physician outreach clinics. More than one million patient visits are made at McFarland Clinic annually, offered by more than 280 providers and 1,000 staff members.
We will be the trusted choice for enhancing the health and well-being of our communities.
We care for people.
Extraordinary Care, Every Day
- Quality Care and Extraordinary Service
- Trusting Relationships
- Exceptional Workplace
As caring professionals, we demonstrate these values through...
Quality Care and Extraordinary Service
- Delivering coordinated, patient-centered care.
- Actively listening and being present with every person in every interaction.
- Being timely, compassionate, and accountable to the patient.
- Engaging in shared decision-making.
- Assuring understanding and satisfaction.
- Respecting each other as individuals.
- Starting with heart and assuming the best intentions of others.
- Demonstrating empathy.
- Nurturing and supporting the provider-patient partnership.
- Acting with integrity.
- Encouraging a feedback-rich culture.
- Being compassionate, being inclusive, and welcoming different perspectives.
- Encouraging individual development.
- Embracing innovation and enabling excellence in our work.
- Recognizing and supporting the full spectrum of individual well-being.
- Building working relationships through teamwork and dialogue.