McFarland Clinic’s team of ophthalmologists provide a comprehensive approach to eye care. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors (M.D. or D.O.) who specialize in eye care and are capable of providing a full spectrum of optical, medical and surgical evaluations and treatments of eye disease or visual problems.Our general ophthalmologists provide routine eye exams, perform refractions to provide for eyeglasses and contact fittings and perform examinations for the screening of various eye conditions and diseases. Our subspecialty ophthalmologists cover the specialized areas including:
- Vitreo-retinal evaluation and surgery
- Glaucoma evaluation and surgery
- Eyelid surgery and cosmetic surgery
- Astigmatism and farsightedness
- Management of diabetic patients with McFarland’s network of physicians
- A full complement of technical support with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- As a team, your McFarland ophthalmologists and optometrists will work with your primary care provider to help manage any medical conditions that may affect the visual system. All of McFarland’s ophthalmologists and optometrists are board certified.
Eye Wear Services
Our ophthalmologists work at their respective eye centers with opticians who will help you order eyeglasses and contact lenses if you desire. Learn more about our Eye Wear services here.